Learn what’s preventing you and your spouse from enjoying a passionate sex life together. Better understand the needs of your partner, while learning about yourself and your needs.
Is your marriage missing the spark it used to have?
This is a common issue for married couples and can be caused by:
Lack Of Desire
Lack Of Communication
The Spark is here to help.
After earning his bachelor’s degree (Magna Cum Laude) from Southern Christian University, Dr. Joe Beam studied Clinical Psychology at the University of Evansville. He earned his Ph.D in health science from the University of Sydney with a research emphasis in sexual satisfaction.
The Spark Video Series Includes:
- Real-life scenarios about why your love life might be suffering as a married couple
Medical, Social, and Psychological Frameworks
- Different lenses to view these situations so you can rebuild your emotional and physical connections with the one you love
Videos & Resources
- 11 Coaching Videos led by Dr. Joe Beam & The Spark Workbook with questions and assessments that go along with every video in the series
In this Program, You Will…
- Be respected. Everything is always discussed in a manner that respects your values and beliefs. While Dr. Beam is open and honest in every video and discusses some hard-to-talk-about topics, it’s all done with respect and decency.
- Get practical resources. Activities in the workbook will reveal your own sexuality, measure your sexual compatibility, and give you a powerful new way to enjoy sex while still holding to your personal values.
- Discover how to create the sex life you desire. You will understand what’s hindering you, better understand your spouse’s needs, and know what you and your spouse can do to give yourselves the sex life you both desire.