The Guidance You Need to Address Marriages in Crisis
You know that people in your ministry are having serious marriage issues, and you know that is causing pain and dividing families. But figuring out how to effectively help people overcome infidelity, separation, and even divorce can be overwhelming.
For over 20 years, Marriage Helper has been helping thousands and thousands of people save their marriages from many different situations, such as: affairs, control, addictions, loss of connection, lack of communication, sexless marriage, and conflict.
We’re committed to providing resources for pastors and ministry leaders that will help you understand how to deal with marriages in crisis and prevention so your people can find a path to restoration and reconciliation.
Access our FREE eBooks
Fill out the form to get immediate access to two of our eBooks: “Seven Ways To Stop Your Divorce” and “The Ultimate Guide To Reconciliation”.
Every day our team talks with people who wish to salvage their marriage, and we have countless resources to help you on your journey.
What People Are Saying
How Does Marriage Helper Work?
Can One Spouse Save A Marriage?
- Over 6 hours of educational content spread across 12 videos that you can watch at your own pace, from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- An interactive and in-depth workbook with sections for you to reflect on and fill in, which becomes your playbook to saving your marriage.
- Weekly Group support calls with a Marriage Helper certified coach.
- A private community forum (hosted on Facebook) full of thousands of other people who are fighting for their marriage in similar situations.
When Both Spouses Will Work On It
Our weekend intensive Marriage Helper Couples Workshop boasts a 77% success rate of saving marriages, even if one spouse comes reluctantly or does not want to. In addition, 99% of participants recommend the program to others, regardless of the outcome of their marriage. The workshop includes:
- In person in Nashville, TN or delivered online via live video session held on zoom
- Each workshop limited to 25 couples per workshop
- In just 3 days, learn and be equipped with tools that actually work in marriages facing crisis.
- These tools have been fine-tuned over 20 years through working with real marriages in real crisis and desperate situations.
- Approximately 25 hours of content
- Friday to Sunday (8am to 6.30pm CT on Friday & Saturday, 1pm to 6.30pm on Sunday)
How Does The Marriage Helper Workshop Work?
In Just 3 Days
Learn and be equipped with tools that actually work in marriages facing crisis. These tools have been fine-tuned over 20 years through working with real marriages in real crisis and desperate situations along with using the best research on what makes a strong marriage.
Use The Tools
Instead of spending months in counseling or even weeks scouring the internet, reading books, or seeking advice from people who are not trained, you can spend 3 days learning these implementable tools that will completely change the future of your marriage.
Actually, one of the things that makes this workshop so powerful is the group educational setting. In one-on-one counseling, people shut down and get defensive. People focus too much on reliving the past and not enough on a better future.
Resources For You
Should Christians Separate? Part 1 of 3
From what I’ve researched and read, I believe that there are three questions behind this question that are actually going on in these kinds of scenarios.
Prayer For A Broken Marriage
No matter which situation you are coming from and no matter what situation your marriage is in, I want to give you some hope.
3 Reasons Not To Divorce A Spouse Who Cheated
It hurts. Deeply. The person you trusted…the one with whom you have shared life…became involved with someone else.
Should Christians Separate? Part 3 of 3
We’ll discuss what I believe people might be asking (and really looking for) when they’re asking the question, “Should Christians separate?” Which is: “Maybe this is a good alternative to divorce?”
Nurturing Your Marriage Biblically
The Bible is filled with so much wonderful practical application when it comes to life and relationships that it is nearly impossible to read without finding some area in our lives that can be improved.