When You Ask
Marriage Questions We Ask
Below you’ll find a list of common marriage questions and our answers that often help individuals or couples struggling with such matters.
Remember that it’s unlikely an article will save your marriage if it is in crisis. Therefore, if your married relationship is in trouble, our workshop can rescue your relationship even if one or both of you think there is no hope or want to leave. Click here for information on our seminar/workshop.
Questions and Answers:
- Should I Stay Married for My Children?
- Should I Stay Married or Get Divorced?
- Do I Have a Soul Mate?
- How Can I Help the Troubled Marriage of a Friend or Family Member?
- Should I Choose My Lover or My Spouse?
- How Can I Help My Spouse Who Has Lost a Job?
- How Can I Know if My Husband (or Wife) is Cheating?
- How Can I Save My Marriage After an Affair?
- How Does Divorce Affect Children?
- How Can I Help My Sexless Marriage?
- What is Intimacy?
- Can I Be A Good Spouse and a Good Parent?
- What Can I Do to Stop an Online Affair or Prevent One from Happening?
- How Do I Know if I’m In Love?
- Should We Use Pornography to Enhance Our Sex Life?
- What Do Troubled Married Couples Say Who Attend Our Seminar?
- How Do I Deal With A Controlling Husband Or Wife?
More topics will be added to this list in the future. If you wish to ask something that we might be able to answer on this page, please contact us.
Please click here if you are needing marital help.
You agree to all of the following by reading one or more of the answers listed on this page: This website, and all the opinions expressed herein are an expression of opinions and experiences and not to be considered professional advice. You are solely responsible for your decisions as well as the use of the ideas, concepts, and content and hold MarriageHelper.com, Beam Research Center and all its members harmless in any event or claim. Please share this page with those you know by directing them to https://marriagehelper.com/marriage_questions.php.